This week I was featured in a segment on WLNY’s “Live from the Couch,” discussing at-home beauty secrets. It was such a fun experience and the hosts, Carolina Bermudez and Lisa Kerney were awesome! You can watch the segment here and check out my beauty secrets below.
Some beauty secrets:
- Bananas – for your hair. Mix them with honey to make a conditioning mask that will leave your hair silky smooth in ten minutes.
- Use egg whites to make an at-home face mask. Leave it on for 5 minutes. The proteins give the skin moisture and hydration.
- Preparation-H. Use the hemorrhoid cream on the bags underneath eyes – it de-puffs and is perfect in a pinch before a big event.
- Eyelashes. Stimulate lash growth the natural way, by patting flax seed oil on your lashline with a Q-tip to make lashes grow.
- Clean nails. Sprinkle baking soda on a lemon wedge and rub it on nails for a fresh look.
- Olive oil. Put it on a cotton pad and use it as make-up remove in a pinch. Remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.
- If you have unruly curly locks in the summer, try mixing a dime-sized amount of olive oil in with your regular styling cream. You’ll get smooth texture and unbeatable shine.
Follow me on Twitter: @jeanettezinno